Monday, June 16, 2008

An Open Letter to Radio Program Managers

Dear Program Manager,

Please stop playing Jane's Addiction. Seriously, this band is fucking stupid and terrible. There is not ONE redeeming quality in there music - at least not that I've heard. It's garbage. His voice sucks. I can't even form a coherent thought I'm so mad about this sick band.

But don't worry. They have that one god damn song that you wait for me to get into my car before you play. God I hate that fucking song. "Been Caught Stealin" that's some good ass music, right? Yeah, people around the city are just pumped because they hear a little JA come on.

Dammit. It's terrible. No one likes Jane's Addiction. The band didn't even like it, that's why they broke up... twice. You know, why you're at it, why don't you do a little Papa Roach right after.

You disgust me Program Managers. Jane's Addiction can go to hell.

No comments: